Travel Insurance

Trekking Insurance


Although we hold professional liability and indemnity insurance, no personal insurance is provided.

You are recommended to obtain trekking insurance or expedition insurance in the event of your cancellation, accident, loss of baggage/money and/or liability.

For all our overseas treks and expeditions it is essential you obtain trekking / expedition insurance which covers mountain rescue, evacuation and medical expenses is essential.


We will require a copy of your insurance prior to departure.


Please also ensure your insurance covers you for walking at the relevant altitude you areĀ aiming to attain.

If you require travel insurance for your Exped Adventure trip, we recommend that you contact The BMC: www.thebmc.co.uk Tel: 0161 445 6111


Keep up to date with our latest news, offers and late availability. Please enter your name and e-mail address to subscribe to our e-Newsletter.
Email address
Secure and Spam free...